Here is a rather extensive summary of what you can expect when I come to clean your home.
I prefer that rooms are “picked up” before I arrive, but I’ll gladly take care of that if you like. I just can’t guarantee items will go where they belong. If I don’t know where something goes, these items will be placed somewhere in plain view.
Note: Your estimate will be significantly lower if you agree to have your home picked up beforehand.
- All carpets will be vacuumed.
- All hardwood floors will be hand-washed.
- All interior windows, glass, and mirrors will be cleaned.
- All fixtures will be dusted or wiped down.
- All easily movable furniture will be moved and cleaned underneath on a rotational schedule.
- All air conditioning vents will be cleaned.
- All blinds, baseboards, and doors will be wiped.
- All trash will be removed and fresh bags put in place.
- Countertops will be cleaned.
- Appliances will be wiped.
- Stovetop and oven exterior will be cleaned.
- Microwave will be cleaned.
- Refrigerator will be cleaned (outside only – inside can be done upon request).
- Cabinet doors will be cleaned (inside can be done upon request).
- Faucet and sinks will be wiped.
- Dishes will be rinsed and put in dishwasher. Pots and pans will be cleaned.
- Dishwasher (exterior) will be cleaned.
- Toilets will be cleaned.
- Shower and tub will be cleaned.
- Countertops, sinks, and cabinet doors will be cleaned (inside cabinets done upon request).
- Floors will be hand-washed.
- Trash bags will be taken out.
Family Room and Dining Area
- Carpeted areas will be cleaned (and I’ll do my best to remove stains. This may take more than one visit).
- Hardwood and tiled areas will be hand-washed.
- Doors and baseboards will be cleaned.