Eco-Friendly, Affordable and Reliable Housecleaning Service
- I use all natural, non-toxic, and chemical-free cleaners.
- I am a new small business, so my rates will be highly competitive (if I can save you $10 per week on housecleaning, that’s $520 annually).
- I can move and clean around all easily movable furniture. Larger furniture will be moved on a rotational schedule.
- I will hand wash your hardwood floors and tiles (upon request). At times, mopping is more effective.
And, I realize that I am a guy, which may put off some homeowners. However, I have a lot of experience in cleaning (I worked in corporate restaurant kitchens for years) and I’ve also consulted with two well-experienced housecleaners who work in the industry. I know how to get a house clean. Service plans are customizable, which can also save you money. In addition, I am licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Low Rates (and remember – natural cleaning products cost a lot less than traditional cleaners, allowing me to pass those savings on to you)
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleaning
- Free estimates
- Stellar customer service
- Referral program
- Microfiber cloths for dusting
- HEPA filter vacuum cleaner
- No contract
- Serving the Norcross and surrounding area
- Additional services available and service plans are customizable
To give you an idea of my rates, included below are two sample estimates. They are general estimates – yours may vary slightly. But it should not be too far off from the rates quoted below:
Two Story Home
Estimated Square Footage – 2500
Basic Service: $80 per cleaning
Two Story Home
1 1/2 Bathrooms
Estimated Square Footage – 1300
Basic Service: $60 per cleaning
Call or use the free estimate form to get your personalized quote today!